Press Release Posted by BE on 1st July 2019 – interestingly timed to go out the same day as Jude Matthews was announced as the new CEO:
Go eventing this summer with BE’s seriously special membership offer
If you have been thinking about trying your first ever British Eventing event, or jumping back in to the Ultimate Equestrian Challenge, BE is excited to launch a special Summer offer on Day Pass Membership to help get your season underway.
Available for a limited time only, the bundle offers one Day Pass Membership, plus two Rider and two Horse Day Passes for just £40 – a saving of £39! Available from 1 July until 30 August, the Day Pass bundle gives riders all they need to enter up to two events up to and including Intermediate Novice this season along with a host of other member benefits:
• One Day Pass Membership worth £15
• Two Rider and Two Horse Day Passes worth £64
• The BE Rules and Members’ Handbook worth £8.50
• Opportunity to qualify for the BE80(T), BE90 and BE100 Championships
• The digital bi-monthly ‘British Eventing Life’ magazine emailed directly to your inbox
• Access to ticket offers with selected partners such as Olympia and Windsor Horse Shows, Battle Proms and many more
• Free access to the ‘Inspired Rewards’ website, for special offers, discounted gift cards and e-gift cards. Brands include Pizza Express, Sainsbury’s, JoJo Maman Bébé, Hobbycraft, Debenhams and Caffè Nero to name a few
• A 10 per cent discount on all BE Training & Education courses
• Member discounts to our winter competitions Jump Training and Arena Eventing
The offer is open to new and lapsed members and is the perfect package to kick start your 2019.
To take advantage of the offer riders will need to have a free BE Associate Registration and any horses will need to be registered with BE and have received their free Lifetime Equine Registration Number.
Full details and how to obtain the offer can be found HERE.